Clinical Research Associate (Site Manager) / Research Associate (Clinical)
Applications are invited for appointment as Research Associate (Clinical) as the Site Manager for an early phase clinical trial on advanced therapeutic product (ATP). The position will be based at one/two of the clinical sites of the project.
We now invite applications for the captioned post(s).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in drafting and maintaining clinical trial documents and systems (e.g., Trial Master File, HA CRER portal)
- Work closely with the clinical team and assist them on accurate, timely and quality execution of the clinical trial
- Assist site investigators to screen, recruit and liaise with potential study participants through reviewing medical records, arranging enrolment interviews and follow-up visits
- Assist in completion and maintenance of trial related documents including informed consent form, scoring questionnaires, case report form and other data collected from subjects
- Coordinate with the research team to ensure that all study procedures are carried out properly
- Handle other relevant tasks as assigned by the project or site supervisor(s).
- Have a bachelor/master/PhD degree in public health, pharmacology, physiology, etc or other relevant degrees such as biomedical engineering, biotechnology, biomedical science or life sciences with interests in clinical research.
- Good time management with a strong sense of responsibility and research ethics.
- Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Fluent in English & Chinese in both writing and verbal communication
- Good IT skills on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in running clinical research or clinical trial is preferred but not necessary.
- The University only accepts online application for the above post. A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits. Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will start on February 1, 2023 and will continue until Mar 15, 2023 or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.
Fresh graduates with an interest in this post are also welcome to apply.
What we Offer
The appointment will commence as soon as possible on a 1-year temporary basis or 2-year fixed-term basis, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance and funding availability.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered. The University contribution to a retirement benefits scheme at 10% of basic salary. Other benefits include annual leave, medical benefits and free access to on-campus gyms and libraries.
How to Apply
The University only accepts online application for the above post(s). Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until March 31, 2023, or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.
For more information about the post, please email to Prof. B.P. Chan at email@example.com.